BabyProofessionals will save you …
Running back and forth to the store or surfing the internet trying to find the right products
Shipping & returning overpriced and incorrect safety products to the store
Installing products that break easy may be hard to use and may not be right for your home
Costly Damage to your Home
Installing the right products right the first time!
- Homes are not created with the safety of children in mind. There are hundreds of hazards in the home that create problems for children from electrical outlets to stairways, from sharp fireplace hearths to open banisters; homes have a wide array of areas that can be hazards to children. We pinpoint these hazards and work with you to safeguard them.
- "There are just too many items to choose from": If you go to your local baby specialty retail store or search for childproofing products on the internet you'll find thousands of products - how do you know which ones are right for you, your home, and your child?
- "I don't have the time": Many times, a person have an appropriate childproofing item still in the package, but haven’t gotten around to installing it yet because hubby is out of town or work late hours and hasn’t been able to find time. We have the time, and will work with your schedule.
- "My house is going to turn into a padded room": Some parents think if they install childproofing products they may as well turn their house into one big padded room. Do you need to turn your home into a padded room? The answer is no. Kids actually need to be introduced to different colors, textures, sounds, etc. to learn how things work. At certain ages, they need to be able to pull themselves up on furniture and navigate a stairway under adult supervision to help develop gross motor skills. The keys to keeping children at this stage safe are supervision and appropriate childproofing for the age and needs of your child.
Why others used our services
- "I am not sure what hidden hazards might be in my home”
- “Could not find quality safety products in stores”
- “Purchased several baby gates and none worked correctly”
- “I was referred by my pediatrician”
- “Don’t have the time to baby proof myself”
- “I’m just not that handy with tools”
- “I don’t want to damage my walls and banister installing baby gates”
- “A friend referred me and was pleased with the service they received”
Our safety consultants will work with you to come up with a childproofing plan that works for you, your home, your child, and your budget.